Friday 16 October 2015

Holocaust deniers, Kafka’s sisters and how anti-Semitism can kill global Palestinian support



Here's an extract:

...soon after I started writing something else began to happen that I’ve found far more difficult to tolerate. I’ve found myself attracting a different form of commentary on my writing, one that uses my words as the jumping off point for incitement to genocide and, of late, Holocaust denial.

For some people, only spilling Jewish blood is the answer. For some people, only dead Arabs are acceptable.

It turns out that there is no shortage of hatred in the world and a considerable number of people who are firmly of the opinion there is little that can’t be solved (certainly in the Middle East) through a timely massacre of ‘the guilty’.

No comments:

Post a Comment